Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Reading: Editing Our Modelling Books

L.I: to use a range of comprehension strategies to go deeper into a text

This week for reading, our must do was to finish / improve our modelling book that we made last week. I didn't need to make any changes to my modelling book. The reason being that we needed to make sure that we had everything that was required. i had this already done, and for the amount of time that it took for me to record my animation, I didn't want to have to do it again. What took so long was waiting for the animation to load, then I needed to record it multiple times for the amount of times that it froze. Then I also needed to voice over it. That wasn't too hard, but it was still challenging.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings Jack!
    Great job on creating this animation, I really like how you did a voice over as well. I also like how you made it like one of those animations that have their character's held up by sticks. I have a question for you though, how long did this take to make?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete